Driving

Hey everybody, I hope you all got a chance to listen to The Ceiling Fan episode 29. If you haven't, maybe you should go do that right now, before you finish reading this blog post...Ok, and to all of you who are still reading this, you already know that I have miraculously obtained a memory I had been suppressing for years. I realized that, when I was a kid, my family drove through the town of Odyssey on a vacation and I remember exactly where we went. Now I would love to tell you guys, but I really want to keep it a secret until we get there, build up the suspense and all. But don't worry, once we get there, I promise, I will tell you guys the big secret. YOU ARE GOING TO BE SO SURPRISED!!!! So be sure to listen to the next podcast, where I plan to reveal the location of Odyssey and finally put 23 years of speculation to rest. I'll try to blog more soon. Thank for reading you guys.


-Ethan Daniels

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Biggest Odyssey Fan?!?!? Ha!!!!! I think not!!! :)

Camilla said...

Yes!! We'll get the mariachi band ready!

Original Joe said...

I'll try to meet you there!

Post a Comment