Ok, Hi Ethan Daniels here. We finally found some Wifi. We got to a nice hotel and I was able to ask one of the suckers dumb enough to actually PAY to sleep INSIDE (HAHA, fools) for the Wifi password. Anyway, here is what we recorded on Monday. Since that time we have begun heading back west. What's cool is, we are stopping a lot now on the way, to ask people if they know where Odyssey is. Surprisingly, most don't...well nobody seems to. I HAVE met some people who know what Odyssey is, so that's a relief. For a while there I was beginning to think I had imagined the whole thing. Then I got thinking, which I've found you do a lot on these road trips, about reality and what if my life was kinda like that movie The Truman Show, where they guys whole life is just one big TV reality show, then I thought about having a reality show of my own, then I wondered if I would need to make it first, then try to sell it to the tv networks, or if I should pitch the idea first, then I thought about paid programing, then I thought about programing the presets on the car radio, then I fell asleep. That's all for now, I think we are driving through Ohio right now, so maybe we will go see Jacob Isom or Loren Crisp. Hope you enjoy the episode and leave a comment for me. I will see you guys next time.

-Ethan

PS If you have any ideas about where Odyssey might be, let me know.

1 comments:

Original Joe said...

How about Illinois?

Post a Comment