Still on the road

Wow, I never realized that a road trip like this would take such a toll on me. Seriously, we've gone through 3 turnpikes already, so you do the math. It's also pretty tough on the "ol' caboose." I wish they would make cars with La-Z-Boys in them. Phil said we already have 2 in the car, but I sure haven't been able to find them. Either way, I don't think I prepared myself for this trip like I could have. I wasn't expecting it to take this long. It's been 3 weeks now and we still haven't found Odyssey. We've had a few set backs and that's why it's taking us so long. Like that blow out in St. Louis which forced us to stop for several hours, but what else are you going to do when you see a sign that reads, "Up to 75% off EVERYTHING IN THE STORE." We also had to stop and see some of Phil's relatives and that was pretty weird. They all looked and sounded just like him. It was like nothing I'd ever seen or would ever want to see again. Anyway, I just wanted to check in with you guys and let you know where we are at. Basically, we are about half way to Colorado Springs. Phil says there is a house half way he wants me to visit, I have no idea what he means by that. Anyway, at the rate we are going, we will most likely be in The Springs by Monday, just in time for the next podcast. Goodbye for now.

-Ethan

1 comments:

Camilla said...

Okay you're getting warmer, warmer. No cold! Ice cold! Oh well, you'll find us eventually.

Say hi to J.T.I for me!

Post a Comment