A Book I Want to Write

I've parked on this blog post today to figure out where I am in life. If I was given the opportunity to write a book and have millions of readers, I would probably write the book I've been waiting to write for a long time:

Humility and How I Achieved It
- by Ethan Daniels

Doesn't this title just ring melodiously in your ear? I've had dreams about being an author, having gained inspiration from the great deep thinkers of our age: Dr. Oz's wife, Oprah Winfrey, and Dr. Seuss. After all, why shouldn't I be allowed to write a book? I mean, everyone else's done it. Even Dr. Phil is out there with his self-help books and attention-grabbers

Okay, people, the great Ethan Daniels cannot wait to write the most intriguing, captivating, helpful, true-to-life book ever to reach the world's fingertips. I mean, I am just the epitome of humility. I've never met anyone more humble than myself. I am the most humble person I've ever met. I think Phil would think so, too.

But alas, for now I trek on in the podcasting world as Odyssey's biggest, HUMBLEST fan. My book opportunity will come someday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment