Welcome to the World of Ethan Daniels!

Hello world! I'm Ethan Daniels, your good-looking host of The Ceiling Fan Podcast, located at ceilingfanpodcast.com. I am the biggest Odyssey fan. It has been confirmed and no other Odyssey can can surpass my Odyssey fandom. In fact, it would be unwise for any other fan out there to suggest they are anything higher than me on the AIO fan totem pole. Anyway, this is my first attempt at my new flippin' amazing blog, which, if you take a look around, is due to our friend Jacob Isom of The Odyssey Scoop. If you recall, Jacob appeared in our 22nd episode of The Ceiling Fan. Pretty amazing stuff. I look forward to seeing you at the Ethan Daniels Blog in the days to come.

1 comments:

Loren said...

yay! So exciting! Glad you have a blog Ethan! You're such a good writer. You really don't give yourself enough credit. :)

Post a Comment